I LOVE VESPER'S GOODBYE by NICK JONAS AND THE ADMINISTRATION. *pitch shifted* I actually really like this chapter, enjoy! :) (Joe's POV) I woke up the next morning with a feeling of sheer bliss. Last night was amazing, to say the least. We didn't have sex, but that didn't matter. And three and a half years ago I would be bewildered at my pleased reaction to this, but Demi makes sex seem so insignificant. Making love is what I wanted to do with her. I may not be a virgin, but I've never made love before and I know that when the day comes where Demi is ready, it will be worth the wait. I missed her so much and I truly never stopped loving her, I could never even think of it. We just had a break, that was all. "Mmm, morning." I heard her soft, raspy voice whisper from her swollen and rose tinted lips. Her chocolate eyes sparkled up at me as she turned on her side to face me with her head resting on her hand, her elbow on the fluffy, white duvet cover. Although she was discomposed, she looked completely breathtaking with her lack of makeup and especially tangled hair, because she didn't even have to try. Demi was absolutely gorgeous. "Good morning, beautiful." I tucked a strand of her silky raven black hair behind her ear and traced the back of my thumb against the soft skin of her blushing cheeks. She didn't say anything back and I didn't say anything to her, she simply buried her face in my chest, leaving her fists bawled up and on my pecks. I wrapped my arms around her ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUmFPXvweLY&hl=en
Crushed ♥ 39 Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment